How to deal with bullying?
Child Friendly Anti Bullying Policy for Ashbrook Junior School
What is bullying?
- It’s when you are unkind, or mean, to the same person and it happens more than once.
- Bullying can be unkind words, unkind hands and unkind feet.
- It can happen in class, on the playground or using the internet.
Do and Don’t
- Do tell someone either a teacher, adult or friend who can speak up for you.
- Do try and tell the bully to stop.
- Don’t copy the behaviour of the bully.
- Don’t do it back to them.
What should I do if I see bullying?
If you see bullying ALWAYS tell a teacher!