Please find below information and guidance for parents, carers and pupils with regard to the coronavirus. The Risk Assessment is also available below.
Please find below some useful links for pupils, parents and carers at a time when there may be an increase in anxiety related to the COVID-19 virus.
KOOTH is a digital counselling support service which provides free, confidential and safe way for young people within Derbyshire to access online anonymous counselling and support online.
There is also friendly advice on the Child Line website.
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or with an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren't available
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- avoid close contact with people who are sick
- if youfeeel unwell, stay at home and don't attend work or school
- cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home
- click on the link below for simple and effective hand hygiene messages
If you are worried about your symptoms, please call 111 - do not go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment
School Closure Procedure
School will only be closed if Public Health England advise us to do so
- Mell Julian will liaise with Public Health England, the Local Authority and our Chair of Governors and a joint decision will be made as to whether the school should be open or not
- The decision to open school or not will be communicated to staff and parents via:
- Class Dojo
- the school website
- text messaging
- Local Authority website
- local radio
- Decisions will be made and communicated at 3pm each subsequent day