Child Friendly Anti Bullying Policy for Ashbrook Junior School
What is bullying?
• It’s when you are unkind or mean to the same person and it happens more than once.
• Bullying can be unkind words, unkind hands and unkind feet.
• It can happen in class, on the playground or using the internet.
Do’s and Don’ts
• Do tell someone either a teacher, adult or friend who can speak up for you.
• Do try and tell the bully to stop.
• Do use the anti-bullying box and leave a message.
• Don’t copy the behaviour of the bully.
• Don’t do it back to them.
What Should I Do If I See Bullying?
If you see bullying ALWAYS tell a teacher!
Read an extract from Wonder below- a book we are using to support Anti-Bullying Week 2014, there are also some Wonder weekend resources and a play a game at home to help understand what Bullying is!