It is the expectation that all children wear school uniform to school. We do not expect that school uniform will cost any more that would be spent on any other everyday clothing.
The Governors of the school have approved the following school uniform (see photo below):
- Grey, black or navy trousers or skirt
- Royal blue sweatshirt bearing the school logo
- Plain royal blue cardigan/jumper/sweatshirt
- Plain white shirt/blouse/polo shirt
- Polo shirt bearing the school logo
- Sensible shoes/sandals, any dark colour (preferably black)
- Pair of wellington boots so that children can take part in outdoor activities whatever the weather
On PE days, we ask the children to come to school wearing leggings/shorts/joggers with their trainers and school uniform on their top half (school sweatshirt) with a polo top.
On Forest School days, children should come to school in their school uniform and bring the following to change into:
- Wellies or an old pair of trainers
- Leggings or joggers
- Long sleeved t-shirt or a jumper
- Spare socks
- Waterproof jackets and bottoms are provided by school but pupils can bring their own if they wish.
Our branded sweatshirts and cardigans can be purchased from:
- Uniformality, 21-23 Nottingham Road, Borrowash – www.uniformality.co.uk
In bad weather, if your child wears wellingtons, please provide alternative footwear for use in school such as school shoes. We do encourage the children to go out in the snow but operate a ‘wellingtons only’ policy to ensure the children keep dry.
We ask that all clothing, shoes and coats should be clearly labelled with the child’s name – not just their initials.